SHERIDAN, WY— The City of Sheridan will hold a public meeting to review the draft report, present an overview of the work, and receive input from the public on the level I study regarding Sheridan’s water system master plan.
The meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 17th from 5:30 to 7:30 P.M. at the Sheridan Memorial Hospital’s Community Room, in the former Riley Motors Building on Gould St. Items covered at the meeting will include:
- An overview of the water system (its infrastructure).
- The existing water supply and acquisition of additional supply in Big Goose.
- Projections for growth and future water needs.
- Recommendations for longer term additional water supply.
- Recommendations for future projects and estimated costs.
- A review of the GIS of this water system, how it was updated under this study and how it will be used.
- A review of the Hydraulic Model of this water system, how it was updated and how it will be used.
- Any other recommendations coming out of this study, such as possible Level II studies.
- Opportunity for questions and input from attendees.
Anyone with questions can contact Sheridan’s City Hall at 307-675-4202