Production Director/On-Air Personality
Wyoming radio cluster is looking for a Full-Time Production Manager and On-Air Personality for its 4 radio stations located in Sheridan Wyoming. This individual will oversee commercial production, host the morning show, provide weekday social media posts for our station pages, host remote broadcasts and MC radio station events. The successful candidate will…
• Provide leadership and oversight in the execution of an excellent on-air sound and image for the station, with a goal of growing and expanding audience engagement and response.
• Ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations and Legend policies.
• Be responsible for commercial production.
• Perform on-air as a station personality either live and/or via voice-tracking.
• Appear at station events/remotes as a friendly “face” of the station and be willing to MC/Host as needed.
• Work with station voiceover talent to create and produce station imaging and promos.
• Create weekday social media posts for our station’s pages.
• Be organized and able to create systems to accomplish an excellent on-air sound.
• Work with sales staff for on-air and promotional execution of sales promotions.
• Work with brokered programming clients on production of their programs.
• Work with station promotions to maximize digital assets including websites; social media presence; and other emerging technologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Several years of experience in radio programming/production/operations management
• Knowledge of digital automation systems (Audio Vault knowledge and experience a plus).
• Proficient in digital audio editing and production using various software packages
• Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficient in computer skills (Windows/PC; Microsoft Office; etc.)
• Ability to solve problems with creativity.
• Ability to understand and program to the conservative listening audience.
• A positive and energetic style, with high integrity, a strong work ethic, and ownership of outcomes.
• Possess the ability to work in what will initially be a “streamlined” operation.
Open 6/2/2021 and until filled.
Send Resume and on-air check to General Manager Brady Safranek at firstname.lastname@example.org Legend Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.